a place far away, unknown to any human, stands a lonely out post called T.R.E.E
(Teach Responsible Environmental Education). In this secret fortress live three
brave and concerned souls, Captain Redbird, Captain Earthworm and Captain Bluegill.
Their job is to protect our Earthship from air pollution, land pollution and
water pollution, and the only weapon they carry is knowledge. It's a job they
can't do alone so wherever they go they find volunteers to help watch and educate
the inhabitants of Earthship.
So come with us now and follow these three wise heroes as they work to
keep Earthship ship shape.
Check back soon for more exciting adventures!
- Log #1: A Little Litter, Big Trouble
- Log #2: "Oil's" Well that Ends
- Log #3: Water, Water Everywhere - Or Maybe
- Log #4: A New Trend for Old Treads
- Log #5: Pedal Power
- Log #6: Leave Leaf Burning Alone
- Log #7: Use It...Don't Lose It!
| Our Earthship | Earthship
Logs | Fun Stuff